The Cindertop Highland rests at the far end of the Crossroad Path where the molten magma has risen through the cracked surface. The violent natural forces at work here have made it nearly uninhabitable, save for the most resistant plants and animals. It's only natural that the unforgiving environment would toughen the monsters dwelling here.
- Rock Cragcrawlers
- Magma Cragcrawlers
Tips & HintsEdit
Fear in Formation - An apparent dead end lies beyond the molten rock on the right. Activating the switch sets the overhead platform to the left where you can hop aboard. However, two spiked balls trail closely behind. Turn tail as soon as you hit the switch and flee back the way you came before they can rake your monkey across the hot coals.
- Cindertop Highland has the second highest level limit, besides Magma Citadel which has the highest level limit.
- Many Magma Monsters live here. There are also a lot of spiked balls.
- It is dangerous to venture off alone due to the population of magma bathogs and crawlers.
- Many monkeys who dared to enter the Cindertop Highland have never returned.
- There are some hiding spots in Cindertop Highland, according to Kwipp, that monkeys have most likely used to avoid the vile monsters roaming the area.
- Mayor Bumbee sends you to Cindertop Highland after you've completed enough of her quests.