Rosy the Whale has a big appetite, and doesn’t think twice about consuming anything and everything in the great blue sea. Fish, ships, and precious treasures are just a few of this whale’s favorite courses.
Trail Access Point: Razor Bay
Trail Recommended Levels: 25-35
The Ultimate Treasure - Jonas needs you to find the Dragon Key in Rosy's Reef and then find The Ultimate Treasure. Reward: 437 Bananas/6562 XP
Tips & HintsEdit
Unfriendly Waters - Rosy feeds on everything in her path, good and bad. Be on your guard when swimming through the water she’s gobbled down. Many Trawlers were taken in whole, and continue to fight any monkeys swimming through their territory. Just be sure not to run into any underwater spikes while doing so.
Stick Together Now! - Rosy’s a big whale with a big appetite. While it’s fun to explore and go in every direction, try to stick together for a better chance against some of the bigger monsters that survived the feeding. If you take a wrong turn into a hallway with an angry Magma Pincer, you’ll want your friends there for backup!
- Although Rosy devoured many shadow creatures, it is unknown how she has not been corrupted by the shadows.
- The Shadow Spinefish Darkfin lives in Rosy.
- It's unknown why there are spikes in Rosy's Reef.
- It is the only secondary elite trail in Monkey Quest to not be a hidden trail.
- The whale is 100 times bigger than a monkey.
- Being an elite trail, it is the hardest trail in the Sea Dragons tribe, due to having more elite monsters and mini-bosses than any other trail in the Sea Dragons Tribe.
- Its equivalent in both, the Chim Foo and Ootu Mystics tribes are the Stone Gardens and The Underground River, despite not being a hidden trail.
- In similarity, the three are the hardest trails in their tribes.