| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about important parts of the game.
These are all of the main quest lines and main quests in order in Monkey Quest.
- Meet The Very Important Monkeys - A new hero, which is you, has come to Ook. Let's hope you can defeat the sinister Shadow Demon Ka. But first, you should meet the VIMs of Clock Tower Square.
- A Call To Action - Trouble is rising in Noogo Village. You wanna help? Talk to the Mysterious Warrior.
- Shadow Assault - Think you can take on 3 lowly Spiderlings? With a weapon, oh yeah!
- Solo Mission - It's time to go solo. You must retrieve an artifact at the Forgotten Temple to deliver to Captain Tyran, before it's too late. Unfortunately someone, or should I say something gets in your way.
- Grim News - It's too late. The artifact was stolen. Now you must deliver the grim news to Captain Tyran in Clock Tower Square.
- Gearing For Battle - You wanna battle? You gotta gear for battle!
- Becoming A Warrior - Every warrior has a range weapon. So it's time you got a range weapon.
- Scout Rescue - It's time for your first mission, to rescue 3 talking dragonflies. Yup, you heard me, 3 talking dragonflies, stuck on webs, with squeaky voices.
- An Interesting Find - You need brains and brawns for this mission. Why? Because now the dragonfly scouts want you to get past the switches to retrieve a treasure chest. That's the brains part. The brawns part is that you need to get past an evil all-powerful statue known as the arena that causes unexplainably bad things to happen.
- Unlocking The Past - A scientist named Loch who tends to babble wants to test your skills. And by test your skills, he means find 10 ancient Monkey King idols in one area.
- Talk To The Dragonfly Scout - Back to the dragonfly scout. Apparently he has a gift for you. And another mission for you.
- Find Zipp - A fellow monkey scout named Zipp hasn't returned from his mission. Now the dragonfly scout wants you to go into Blimp Ridge and look for him.
- Protect Me - Time To Zipp Into Battle. Zipp has been trapped by Shadow Monsters. Now you gotta beat the Arena to save the poor guy.
- Spider Boots - Zipp's mission was to look for Spider Silk to craft Spider Boots, which are resistant to sticky webs. Well guess what? That's your mission now.
- A Shadowy Threat - You need to enter the lair of Rachnok and get the last ingredient to craft the Spider Boots, a spider shell. And the only way to get a spider shell is to take it from the Shadowy Spiderling.
- Spider Boot Crafting - It's time to craft! Brento can help you with that.
- Heroic Rescue - You have your Spider Boots. Now it's time to do a heroic rescue and rescue 4 villagers.
- Defeat The Beast - The Mysterious Warrior has been captured, and it's up to you to rescue him and defeat the beast.
- The Traveler - Rachnok The Giant Spider stole the artifact. Luckily you got it back. Now you must deliver it to Captain Tyran. It's time you take the shortcut.
- The Legend of the Staff - It turns out the artifact is an actual piece of the Monkey King's Staff! The Mayor has ordered you to keep it safe and not to loose it, for it is very important.
- Report To (Your Tribe Captain) - Are you ready to enter your tribe? You have to report to your tribe captain first.
- Scouting the Ruins - Mayor Bumbee wants you to scout three areas in the Forest Ruins. Reward: 240 Bananas/3600 XP
- A Relic from the Shadow War - Mayor Bumbee wants you to look for Clues hidden in Treasures throughout the Forest Ruins. Reward: 240 Bananas/3600 XP
- Dragontail's Tombstone - Mayor Bumbee wants you to find Dragontail's Tombstone in the Forest Ruins. Reward: 250 Bananas/3750 XP
- Tale Means Story - Mayor Bumbee needs you to find the Monkey King's War Journal at the Crumbling Gates. Reward: 440 Bananas/6600 XP
- Hunting the Shadow Source - Mayor Bumbee wants you to find the source of the Shadows in Cindertop Highland. Reward: 460 Bananas/6900 XP
- The Magma Citadel - Mayor Bumbee wants you to find a Magical Stone to the Magma Citadel in Cindertop Highland. Reward: 470 Bananas/7050 XP
- The Log Books - Now that you have the stone to the Magma Citadel, Mayor Bumbee wants you to brave the ancient citadel and locate three Tribal Log Books and bring them back to her. Make sure to bring some friends!
Crossroads Side Quests: Edit
Tulup's Daily Quest - Tulup wants you to destroy 5 barrels in The Floating Isles. Reward: 900 XP/25 Bananas
Samez Daily Quest - Samez wants you to defeat 3 Bathogs in Blimp Ridge. Reward: 40 Bananas/1250 XP
Tesen Daily Crafting Quest - Tesen wants you to find 3 Purple Petunia growing in Blimp Ridge. Reward: 50 Bananas/750 XP & Cracked Shadow Shard
What A Toolbox - The Twins want you to find their Toolbox that they left in Blimp Ridge. Reward:50 Bananas/750 XP & Purple Mek Tek Work Pants OR Wonky Wrist Watch
The Magic Dice - Find Jeet's pair of Magic Dice in Blimp Ridge. Reward: 50 Bananas/750 XP
A Nasty Arena - The Twins want you to defeat the Arena in Blimp Ridge. Reward: 60 Bananas/900 XP & Lucky
Landu Daily Quest - Landu wants you to go to the highest and the lowest point in Soggy Creek. Reward: 80 Bananas/1200 XP & Pouch of Herbs
Marshmallow Code - Mayor Bumbee wants you to find 3 Marshmallows and deliver them to Maurice in The Volcano Lair. Reward: 2220 XP/100 Bananas
Hidden Treasure - Jeet wants you to find the Statue Treasure in the Forest Ruins. Reward: 240 Bananas/3600 XP
Lera's Daily Quest - Lera wants you to defeat 10 Monsters in the Forest Ruins. Reward: 240 Bananas/3600 XP
Defending Crossroads - Kian wants you to defeat the Arena and the Elite Spites in the Forest Ruins. Reward: 240 Bananas/3600 XP
Bricks and Marshmallows - Get 5 Lava Bricks from the Forest Ruins and a Marshmallow in The Volcano Lair and bring them back to Maurice. Reward: 250 Bananas/3750 XP
Raiding the Crawlers - Kian wants you to defeat the Shadow Crawler at the Crumbling Gates. Reward: 430 Bananas/6450 XP
Cleaning a Crazy One - Kian wants you to defeat the Co-op Arena in Crumbling Gates. Reward: 440 Bananas/6600 XP
A Puzzling Puzzle - Jeet wants you to try to finish the mountain puzzle in The Crumbling Gates and see if it yields any Reward. Reward: 260 Bananas/3900 XP
The Rubber Bands - Wijit wants you to find her 5 Rubberband Balls in the Crumbling Gates. Reward: 440 Bananas/6600 XP
Fixes and Marshmallows - Fix the Volcano Machine at the Crumbling Gates. Then bring back 3 Marshmallows for Maurice. Reward: 500 Bananas/7500 XP
Caleph's Daily Quest - Caleph wants you to clear the Crawlers prison cells at The Crumbling Gates. Reward: 440 Bananas/6600 XP
A Scout in Trouble - Kian wants you to find Mosym in Cindertop Highland. Reward: 460 Bananas/6900 XP
Combat with a Big Bathog - Mosym wants you to defeat the Shadow Bathog in Cindertop Highland. Then, deliver the report to Kian in Clock Tower Square. Reward: 470 Bananas/7050 XP
Arenas are Evil - Kian wants you to defeat Both Arenas in Cindertop Highland. Reward: 500 Bananas/7500 XP
Super Strong Shard Box - Wijit wants you to find the 5 Pieces of Black Lava in Cindertop Highland. Reward: 470 Bananas/7050 XP
Spites and Marshmallows - Defeat the Shadow Monster threatening the Volcano Machine in Cindertop Highland and take 5 Marshmallows to Maurice. Reward: 500 Bananas/7500 XP
Kwipp's Daily Quest - Kwipp knows about 3 hiding spots in Cindertop Highland. Think you can find them too? Reward: 470 Bananas/7050 XP
- Talk To Kama - You're about to enter your tribe! But first, you need to impress Kama. Start by talking to him.
- Light The Lanterns - Light The Lanterns In Hidden Hollow. It's pretty easy, as long as you avoid the dragons and the living statues that breathe fire.
- Two Moonflowers To Go - Moonflowers are very ancient. Find 2 moonflowers in Hidden Hollow.
- Tablets and Ink - Tablets and Ink: They can get you into the Chim Foo Tribe. Collect 4 Wooden Tablets and 1 Bottle of Ink.
- Chim Foo Gate - Are you ready to enter the Chim Foo Tribe? All you have to do now is deliver the tablets and the bottle of ink to Sabre, a fierce and deadly panther who looks like he wants to devour you, also known as the gator for the Chim Foo Tribe. Have fun!
- Chim Foo World - You're In. Now you should practice with your Grappling Hook and then speak to the Grand Master.
- The Four Virtues - Study the Inscriptions on the 4 Statues of the Chim Foo Virtues on The Chim Foo Rooftops.
- Wisp's Test - Wisp wants you to test your intuition. She wants you to find a chopstick on the Chim Foo Rooftops and return it to her.
- The Intuition Scroll - Three Intuition Scrolls got scattered after the last monster attack. Wisp needs you to find and retrieve the 3 Intuition Scrolls in the Mountain Shrine.
- The Scrying Orb of Master Shade - Wisp wants you to deliver the Intuition Scrolls to Master Shade in Grand Glowing Market.
- Seeing the Invisible - Master Shade needs you to defeat 1 Mist Dragon in the Mountain Shrine.
- The Stealth Scroll - Wisp needs you to find the Stealth Scroll in Mountain Shrine.
- A Stealthy Recovery - Wisp needs you to find 4 teapots in Magnolia Lake.
- The Smoke Bombs of Master Chi - Wisp needs you to talk to Master Chi in Magnolia Lake.
- Master Chi's Test - Master Chi needs you to find stealth charms in Magnolia Lake and Forbidden Keep.
- Talk to Hardtack - You're about to enter your tribe! But first, you need to impress Hardtack. Start by talking to her.
- The Hidden Insignias - Hardtack wants you to find her hidden insignias in Cannon Corral.
- Did Someone Say Treasure? - Mainsail wants you to test your skills on treasure hunting in Cannon Corral.
- A Gem of a Hunt - Mainsail wants you to test your skills on gem hunting in Cannon Corral.
- Glider for Gems - Hardtack wants you to deliver the gems to Pelican bill in Smuggler's Highway.
- Sea Dragon World - Pelican Bill wants you to practice around Razor Bay until you meet Captain Blacktail in Dragontail Square.
- Blacktail's Popcorn - Captain Blacktail wants you to find his popcorn for him in Forgotten Lighthouse.
- Spying on the Brother - Bamm wants you to spy on Fizzle in Overlook Cliff.
- The Kernel Blaster - Bamm wants you to find fresh corn and bring it to the lighthouse for it to blast.
- Talk to Captain Blacktail/The Courage Juice - Captain Blacktail wants you to find the courage juice in Outlaw Beach.
- A Conspirator - Captain Blacktail wants you to steal the package in Iron Mountain Highway.
- A Meeting with Ironfoot - Captain Blacktail wants you to talk to Ironfoot in Outlaw Beach.
|A Disturbing Report||Watata||Watata wants you to report back to Ironfoot in Outlaw Beach.||180 Bananas & 2700 XP|
|An Inconstant List||First Mate Stern||First Mate Stern needs 3 Starfish Tears and 3 Pineapple Punch in Outlaw Beach.||180 Bananas & 2700 XP|
|An Inconstant List - Part 2||First Mate Stern||First Mate Stern needs 4 Pineapple Punch and 3 Rotten Fruits in Outlaw Beach.||190 Bananas, 2850 XP & Explorer's Cutlass|
|The Magma Crawler||Sharky||Sharky wants you to defeat the Magma Crawler in Outlaw Beach.||170 Bananas, 2550 XP & Crag Crawler Tooth|
|Trio of Idols||Sharky||Sharky wants you to find the Small Wooden Idol in Outlaw Beach.||180 Bananas, 2700 XP & Blazing Tricorn|
|Accusation||Master Chi||Master Chi wants you to find the Traitor in Outlaw Beach.||60 Bananas & 900 XP|
|Sharky’s Daily Quest||Sharky||Sharky needs you to bath your hands in Courage Juice before you go defeat the Shooting Bathog in Outlaw Beach.||170 Bananas & 2550 XP|
|Fighting Like a Sea Dragon - Part 2||Ironfoot||Ironfoot wants you to defeat the Shadow Pincer in Skull Cove.||290 Bananas & 4350 XP|
|Lighting the Courage||Captain Blacktail||Captain Blacktail needs you to find 3 Differently Colored Gloworms in Skull Cove.||300 Bananas & 4500 XP|
|Guilty or Innocent||Lucky||Lucky needs you to defeat 25 Monsters in Skull Cove.||280 Bananas, 4200 XP & Fiery Bandana OR Head Band of Healing|
|Shadow Claw||Chantey||Chantey wants you to defeat the Shadow Pincer in Skull Cove.||330 Bananas & 4950 XP|
|Purge Skull Cove||Twigg||Twigg needs you to defeat 15 Crawlers or Pincers in Skull Cove.||290 Bananas, 4350 XP & Leather Hide OR Refined Garlic OR Iron Nugget|
|The 5th Idol||Twigg||Twigg wants you to find the Small Wooden Idol in Skull Cove.||290 Bananas, 4350 XP & Crimson Cape OR Reinforced Swashbuckler Bandana|
|Escort the Goodies||Ghanee||Ghanee the Alligator wants you to deliver the Stolen Package to Jolt in Skull Cove.||300 Bananas, 4500 XP|
'Fighting Like a Sea Dragon' - Ironfoot wants you to defeat the Arena in Anchor Falls. Reward: 260 Bananas/3900 XP & Skull Earrings of Power
'The Peace Offering' - Ironfoot wants you to find the 5 Mothballs in Anchor Falls. Reward: 270 Bananas/4050 XP
'A Different Source of Light' - Jonas needs you to get him 4 Bunches of Fireflies in Anchor Falls. Reward: 280 Bananas/4200 XP
'Lucky's Fighters' - Lucky needs you to destroy an Arena in Anchor Falls. Reward: 260 Bananas/3900 XP
'A Good Cleaning' - Lucky needs you to defeat 15 Monsters in Anchor Falls. Reward: 270 Bananas/4050 XP & Heroism Ability
'The Shadow Inside' - Lucky wants you to defeat the Lava Pincer in Anchor Falls. Reward: 270 Bananas/4050 XP & Rigid Pincer Mask Pattern
'A Hot Idea' - First Mate Stern needs 4 Jars of Cactus Juice and 4 Volcanic Rocks from Anchor Falls. Reward: 250 Bananas/3750 XP
'Purge Anchor Falls' - Pegleg needs you to defeat 15 Spinefish or Pincers in Anchor Falls. Reward: 260 Bananas/3900 XP & Antique Diving Helmet Pattern
'Statue Quatro' - Pegleg wants you to find the Small Wooden Idol in Anchor Falls. Reward: 260 Bananas/3900 XP & Green Bandit Shirt
'Intangible Jade' - Find the Jade Comb in Anchor Falls. It is rumored to be invisible. When you find it, take it to the Monkey King Statue. Reward: 130 Bananas/1950 XP
Stomach Ache - Rosy The Whale needs you to find the cause of her pain in Rosy's Reef. Reward: 370 Bananas/5550 XP & Hardtack's Earrings OR Pirate's Medic Trousers
A Jab in the Crab - Jonas wants you to defeat the Mist Pincer in Rosy's Reef. Reward: 320 Bananas/4800 XP
The Ultimate Treasure - Jonas needs you to find the Dragon Key in Rosy's Reef and then find The Ultimate Treasure. Reward: 437 Bananas/6562 XP
|A Sea Dragon Hero||Captain Blacktail||Captain Blacktail wants you to defeat the Shadow Spinefish in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|Scouts In Difficulty||Lucky||Lucky wants you to talk to Chantey in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|The Trace That Remains||Chantey||Chantey wants you to defeat the Shadow Spinefish in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|Shadow Monsters||Chantey||Chantey wants you to defeat the Arena in Sunkey City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|Purge The Sunken City||Wag||Wag wants you to defeat 20 Bathogs or Pincers in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|Raiders of the Last Idol||Wag||Wag wants you to find the Small Wooden Idol in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
|Sneak Attack||Jolt||Jolt wants you to investigate an area in Sunken City.||320 Bananas/4800 XP|
Please note: Edit
This list of quests is not complete. There are many more quests in the game. Since Monkey Quest shut down, we no longer have access to the quest journal (a journal in the game that described all the quests).